Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITE
Using our websites
Booking parking and other travel services
Parking and other travel services booked through our websites may be supplied either directly by us (ParkVia), or by a Third Party Provider.
These terms relate to bookings via a Third Party Provider: Booking Terms and Conditions (Third Party Provider/Standard). These are the terms of the contract between you and the Third Party Provider.
ParkVia Ltd is registered in the UK under number 6557569.ParkVia Ltd, 30 Brown Street, Manchester M2 1DH, UK
You must make all cancellation and amendment requests using the "Manage My Booking" facility on the ParkVia website or by emailing ParkVia on the published email address.
If you make a cancellation or amendment request verbally, over the telephone or directly to a Parking Provider, your request will not be actioned.
When you make a cancellation request using the "Manage My Booking" facility, your request will be actioned automatically and the cancellation notice period (defined as the time between your indicated vehicle drop-off date/time and the time ParkVia is aware of your cancellation) is calculated from the time the cancellation request is made. If you email your cancellation request, it can only be actioned during office hours and the cancellation notice period will be calculated from the moment when ParkVia actually processes the cancellation request. Customers are therefore advised to carry out cancellation requests using "Manage My Booking".
Please note that the following cases will not be refunded:
- Onward travel changes (including cancelled flights, cruises, train travel etc.): No Refund. It is your
responsibility to remain informed of any onward travel changes and to adjust your timetable accordingly, informing ParkVia of any relevant
changes. ParkVia will not be held accountable if your onward travel changes (e.g. if your flight, cruise or train is cancelled) and you will not
be entitled to a refund.
- Missed shuttle bus: No Refund. Shuttle bus timetables, where applicable, are available on the ParkVia website and on booking
Vouchers provided. It is your responsibility to be aware of shuttle bus operating hours and any scheduled timetables.
- Missed Meet & Greet driver: No Refund. It is your responsibility to provide accurate meeting times and to inform the driver of any changes, with adequate notice. Should information about the meeting points not be provided on the ParkVia website or on your booking voucher, it is the customer’s responsibility to obtain this information from the car park operator.
- In the event of parking at another car park due to late arrival: No Refund
- In the event of parking at another car park due to not finding the booked car park: No Refund. Directions are
included in all booking vouchers and are readily available from ParkVia with a valid booking. It is your responsibility to ensure you have your booking
voucher and direction details with you when you travel.
- Lack of booking voucher: No Refund. Booking vouchers are sent out automatically by email. Should your booking voucher fail to be delivered, it is your responsibility to contact ParkVia and ensure you obtain the relevant details.
- Unused parking days: No refund is available for unused or partially used bookings.
- Non-accepted vehicle type: No Refund. It is your responsibility to find out which vehicle types can be accommodated, either within the specific car park information provided or by contacting ParkVia.